Oakley Square Whisker Sunglasses
All Oakley sunglasses prices include FREE UK DELIVERY, the price you see is the price you pay! We also DELIVER ACROSS EUROPE FOR £7.95. Also, the on screen prices you see include a 20% discount from Oakley UK RRP.
Our View: The Oakley Square Whisker sunglasses offer the same qualities that made the Whisker such a classic, but simply with a square lens cut.
Square Whisker utilises the same C-5™ alloy that made Oakley's original Whisker design so unbelievably comfortable and durable. This latest creation is a thin frame that’s big on style, thanks to digital sculpturing along its sleek temples.
Low weight is just part of the story. Oakley engineered Square Whisker with tuned flexibility so the fit can adapt to your head while maintaining just the right amount of subtle pressure. Unobtanium® on the stems increases grip with perspiration to keep the frame securely in place. It’s part of Oakley's Three-Point Fit, a way to maximise comfort by ensuring the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head.
When frames get this thin, you might think impact protection goes by the wayside. Not so with Square Whisker. The combination of C-5™ alloy and durable Plutonite® lens material meets all ANSI Z80.3 impact protection standards. This eyewear also meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for optical performance, and the clarity extends across the entire lens surface. The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) uses just a small area of the lens for testing — the zone directly in front of the eye — but thanks to XYZ Optics®, Oakley can extend clarity all the way to the lens periphery. That’s a major achievement, considering the 8.75-base lens curvature that improves protection against sun, wind and side impact.
This frame is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses, and other premium options are available. They include Oakley Iridium® lens coatings that maximise performance in a wide range of environments. Iridium® reduces glare while providing the best possible balance of light reflection, transmission and absorption. You can also choose Oakley’s premium polarisation. Oakley HDPolarised lenses eliminate more than 99% of blinding glare without the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary polarised lenses.
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 TM metal frame material
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Optimised peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented XYZ Optics® for maximum clarity at all angles of vision
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses