Oakley ARO3 Lite Road Bike Helmet
- Construction In-mold polycarbonate outer shell with an EPS shock absorbing liner
- Features BOA Spectra 360 Fit System & X-Static brow padding
- Certification CPSC 1203, EN1078 & ANZ2063
- Venting 12 passive ventilation channels with a silcone sweat guard
- Fit BOA FS1-1 360 Fit System delivers an exact fit & seamless eyewear integration
Oakley performance and styling at a price that won't break the bank. The new Oakley ARO3 Lite is a fresh take on the lid that was designed to offer great ventilation during climbs and in the heat. Designed with optimised ventilation and featuring an in-mold shell with a EPS liner for great impact protection.
Engineered for those unforgiving climbs and blistering heat, Oakley ARO3 Lite is built with optimized ventilation to help keep you cool with a BOA FS1-1 360-degree fit system for comfort and security.
ARO3 Helmet Technology
Featuring heaps of tech to keep you cool on long, unforgiving rides; the ARO3 Lite is designed to offer better ventilation to help keep you cool when you need it most.
Featuring the BOA FS1-1 360 Fit System which offers a height adjustable 360 degree fit thanks to the TX1 Lace which lies flat agains your head and allows for seamless eyewear integration. A silicone gel sweat guard & X-Static brow bar helps to keep your eyewear streak-free.
Fitting dimensions for the Oakley ARO3 Lite are as follows: