POC Tectal Mountain Bike Helmet
- Mountain bike helmet designed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing
- Fully-wrapped unibody shell construction enhances the structural strength of the design
- Aramid fibre reinforcements further improve strength and impact protection
- Features adjustable visor and adjustable fitting system
- Certification: CE EN1078; Weight: 340g
Our View: The Tectal leads the way in safety for the most committed trail and enduro riders. With a lightweight in-mold shell providing extended head coverage, this model gives impact protection in vulnerable areas around the temples and the rear of the head.
"The well-ventilated Tectal is has been specifically developed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing and incorporates the aramid bridges system from POC’s proven and award-winning Trabec helmet." - POC
- Impact-absorbing EPS liner
- Outer polycarbonate shell
- Unibody shell construction
- Aramid fibre reinforcement
- Extended head coverage
- Size adjustment system
- Adjustable visor
- Recco reflector
- Certification: EN 1078
- Weight: 340g (medium size)
- Includes microfibre helmet bag
- Includes removable helmet padding
1. EPS Liner
2. Outer Polycarbonate Shell
3. Unibody shell construction
4. Aramid fibre grid for protection and durability
5. Designed to provide more coverage at temples and rear of the head
6. Size adjustment system
7. Adjustable visor
8. Recco reflector
This multi-position adjustable visor shields the eyes from the sun and gives physical protection from rain, mud, branches and other debris.
Straps are securely moulded into the helmet shell to enhance strength and improve the overall look of the helmet design.<
Size Adjustment System
For the most comfortable and secure fit possible, POC utilise an adjustable system providing one of the highest degrees of adjustability on the market.
Extended Shell Coverage
POC's mountian bike helmets are designed to provide more coverage in vulnerable areas, including the temples and rear of the head.
Moulded Strap Anchors
Straps are securely moulded into the helmet shell to enhance strength and improve the overall look of the helmet design.
A two-part technology, rescue teams carry detectors, which send out a search signal. Reflectors bounce back a signal directing the rescuer straight to the reflector.
Fitting dimensions for the POC Tectal are as follows: