Sweet Bushwhacker II Carbon MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet
- Construction Five-piece shell construction with integrated carbon fibre
- Features MIPS provides protection from rotational brain injury in oblique impacts
- Certification CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203
- Venting Digital Optimised Venting with 13 fixed STACC Vents
- Fit Padded occigrip turn-dial adjustable fitting system
- Weight 360 grams (M/L size)
The Bushwhacker II Carbon MIPS takes the excellent build of the original Bushwhacker II and ratchets up strength with integrated carbon fibre shell elements. With an up to 15% improvement in protective capability, this model is suited to ambitious enduro riders taking on the most challenging trails.
The Bushwhacker Carbon MIPS is an Enduro/Trail specific bike helmet offering state of the art protection and performance with extended coverage in a lightweight and highly ventilated package. This version is carbon fiber reinforced resulting in up to a 15% protection improvement. Equipped with MIPS brain Protection.
MIPS: Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
Injury statistics show that when you fall and hit your head, it’s most common to fall at an angle, compared to a linear fall. Falling at an angle creates rotational motion and science has shown that our brains are very sensitive to rotational forces. MIPS allows the head to move inside the helmet which can reduce the harmful rotational motion otherwise transferred to the brain.
Fitting dimensions for the Sweet Bushwhacker II Carbon MIPS are as follows: