Giro Dylan Prescription Ski Goggles
- Prescription capability provided by Salice universal insert
- EXV technology for a maximised field of view
- Injection-moulded cylindrical lens provides distortion free views, with added anti-fog coating
- Moisture wicking, triple-layer face foam with fleece liner for added comfort and fog-free vision
- Suits a medium-sized women's fit
Our View: The Dylan delivers Expansion View technology to women with a medium-sized cylindrical frame that looks the part and feels even better with the added comfort of triple-layer face foam with a micro-fleece lining. This model comes with an added bonus lens to help you through low light conditions.
"Bringing the Expansion View Technology (EXV) advantage to a more compact frame, the Dylan mid-size women’s goggle combines the expansive, wide-angle view of EXV Technology with a clean, retro-inspired classic design. The Dylan is designed for women from the ground up with style and function you can see. Offering Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets including park styles like the Ledge MIPS. The Dylan features a thermoformed cylindrical lens and cushy, triple-layer face foam. Offered in bonus lens options for riding day through night. - Giro
- Medium sized women's EXV frame
- EXV - Expansion View Technology
- Cylindrical injection-moulded lens
- Includes two lenses for bright and low light
- Triple-layer face foam with micro-fleece facing
- Anti-fog coating
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
EXV - Expansion View Technology
Developed and perfected at the DOME, Giro's R&D center in Santa Cruz, California, the groundbreaking Expansion View Technology (EXV) is a new frame design that creates an unparalleled field of view. Giro began with a helmet-compatible goggle design and then eliminated and tapered material from the frame and engineered frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens and yield maximum peripheral vision in their goggles.
Thermoformed Cylindrical Lens
Thermoformed cylindrical lenses in Giro's range of adult goggles feature a dual layer construction, creating an insulating layer of air between the goggle canopy and the outside elements, the address the temperature imbalance and reduce the risk of condensation forming on the inner lens.
Triple-Layer Face Foam
Triple Face Foam is a three part system that provides a plush contact layer against your face, a super soft middle layer that allows maximum contour, and a durable back layer connected to the goggle frame.
Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision crisp and clear in all conditions.
For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles Giro products bare designed to work together as a single integrated unit. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.