Giro Moxie Prescription Ski Goggles
- Prescription capability provided by Salice universal insert
- EXV technology for a maximised field of view
- Injection-moulded cylindrical lens provides distortion free views, with added anti-fog coating
- Double-layer face foam with fleece liner for added comfort and fog-free vision
- Suits a small to medium-sized female fit
Our View: Utilising a collection of features often found on high-end models, the Moxie is a stylish and minimalist goggle that ticks all the boxes for a versatile and well-performing must-have this winter. Its Female specific small to medium fit is ideal for those with smaller faces.
"The Moxie™ is a small- to medium-fit women’s goggle is packed with many of the amenities found on Giro’s premium line, including a wide field of view with EXV Technology, an anti-fog coating and Seamless Compatibility with any Giro helmet." - Giro
- Medium sized women's specific EXV frame
- EXV - Expansion View Technology
- Cylindrical injection-moulded lens
- Includes two lenses for bright and low light
- Double-layer face foam with micro-fleece facing
- Anti-fog coating
- OTG Compatible
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
EXV - Expansion View Technology
Developed and perfected at the DOME, Giro's R&D center in Santa Cruz, California, the groundbreaking Expansion View Technology (EXV) is a new frame design that creates an unparalleled field of view. Giro began with a helmet-compatible goggle design and then eliminated and tapered material from the frame and engineered frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens and yield maximum peripheral vision in their goggles.
Thermoformed Cylindrical Lens
Thermoformed cylindrical lenses in Giro's range of adult goggles feature a dual layer construction, creating an insulating layer of air between the goggle canopy and the outside elements, the address the temperature imbalance and reduce the risk of condensation forming on the inner lens.
Available as standard with a bonus lens for low light conditions. Open up a world of options by utilising an extra lens for when the light drops. The low-light specific replacement lens boosts contrast to show contrours and snow details on even the dullest of days..
Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision crisp and clear in all conditions. Added to a superior ventilation system, the days of fogging are over so you can focus on what matters when out on the slopes this winter.
For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles; Giro products are designed to work together as a single integrated unit. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.