Oakley Flight Deck XM Prescription Ski Goggles
- The rimless anti-fog treated ballistic lens provides unparalleled peripheral vision in every direction
- The seamless frame and outrigger design provides full helmet compatibility to help seal out the elements
- A rigid O Matter strap provides even distribution of goggle pressure for all day comfort
- Designed to fit over most prescription glasses without compromising on comfort
- Sized down version of the Flight Deck to suit smaller faces
Our View: Following on from the success of the Flight Deck the Flight Deck XM offers all of the same technology only in a scaled down size. Although smaller in size its still mighty on features, offering maximum comfort and exceptional peripheral views!
One size does not fit all. So Oakley has expanded the popular Flight Deck family with a mid-sized fit. This model maximizes your field of view so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity.
The Flight Deck XM was engineered for seamless compatibility, allowing you to choose the helmet that fits your style. The new Ridgelock interchangeable lens system lets you adapt to whatever the sky dishes out.
- A tough, rimless lens provides unparalleled peripheral vision in every direction
- Lens sub-frame attachment for fast and hassle free lens changing
- O-Flow Arch Technology enhances comfort and optimises breathability
- Streamlined frame and outrigger design provides full helmet compatibility
- Discreet frame notches allow for most eyeglasses to be worn underneath
- Dual-pane lens with F3 anti-fog coating to keep vision crystal clear
- A scaled down version of the Flight Deck suited to smaller faces
- Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology for maximum clarity
You can find all of the features mentioned below in this pair of Oakley goggles.
O Matter™ Chassis
Created using Injection-moulded polycarbonate. Moulded under extreme pressure creating optically correct geometry. Durable, lightweight materials maintain flexibility in all conditions.
Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam
Triple layer polar fleece foam contours to your face and seals out the elements. With a fleece finish on the outer layer to help wick away moisture and maintain maximum comfort.
Three lines of silicone on the inner surface of the goggle strap helps to hold the goggles securely in precise alignment with a helmet for a secure and comfortable fit that you can rely on.
Don't compromise on comfort or performance. Oakley goggles are designed to be compatible with a wide range of well known snow helmets to offer you optimum safety and fit.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® is a collection of patented technologies that offers truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses, as well as offering 100% UV protection.
F3™ Anti-Fog Coating
This specially formulated coating helps the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2ml of moisture. Evenly balanced lens ventilation further mitigates against fog buildup.
Oakley goggles meet and exceed the ANSI impact resistance standards. The lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee uncompromising protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact.
Performance Lens Tints
Offering a comprehensive array of performance lenses designed to precisely tune, contrast and balance light transmission in any light condition.
Prizm™ is a revolution in snow lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. Using Plutonite lens material as a base, these lenses have been engineered to help you perform over a wider range of lighting conditions, reducing the need to switch lenses as lighting conditions change.
The human eye is sensitive to detail in certain colours, but this detail is lost in flat and low contrast white snow. Prizm lenses split white light into individual colours. Then, just like an equaliser boosts treble or bass to enhance sound, Prizm lenses boost sensitive colours while filtering out the rest. The result is vision with crisp detail that isn't washed out by the flat light in snow.