Oakley O Frame 2.0 Pro XL Prescription Ski Goggles
- Prescription Price includes clip-on goggle insert made to your prescription
- Frame O Matter frame with triple-layer face foam, price includes clip-on prescription insert
- Accessories Includes microfibre goggle bag
- Lenses Large rimless cylindrical lens with a wide field of view, featuring Prizm technology
- Fit Suits a medium to large adult fit, form-fitting O Matter chassis and dual adjustable strap
Designed to fit medium to large faces, the O Frame 2.0 Pro XL's extra large lens expands peripheral view in every direction providing ultimate comfort and protection. Includes a bonus lens as standard perfect for all conditions.
The O Frame 2.0 Pro XL extends the style and performance to a large-sized ﬁt. Now equipped with injection-molded High-Impact lens protection and corrected optics, raising the bar on Oakley's entry-priced goggle performance.
Prescription Insert Technology
What is the Prescription Insert?
The key feature in prescription ski goggles is the use of prescription inserts, which is a separate frame which fits into the framework of the goggles. Smith & Bolle use their own branded inserts while other brands use a universal insert.
What are the benefits?
The insert doesn't change the functionality of the goggle frame itself, meaning you can still take full advantage of any lens interchange system your goggle uses. The insert is easily mounted and removed from the frame, making it easy to clean.
What are the prescription options?
Your insert can be glazed with a range of lens materials including anti-fog and bi-focal.