Oakley O Frame 2.0 Pro XM Prescription Ski Goggles
- Prescription Price includes clip-on goggle insert made to your prescription
- Frame O Matter frame with triple-layer face foam, price includes clip-on prescription insert
- Accessories Includes microfibre goggle bag
- Lenses Large rimless cylindrical lens with a wide field of view, featuring Prizm technology
- Fit Suits a small to medium adult fit, form-fitting O Matter chassis and dual adjustable strap
Designed to suit a small-medium fit, the O Frame 2.0 Pro XM follows on from the success of its predecessor and offers all of the same technology only in a scaled down size. Includes a bonus lens as standard perfect for all conditions.
The O Frame 2.0 Pro XM extends the style and performance to a large-sized ﬁt. Now equipped with injection-molded High-Impact lens protection and corrected optics, raising the bar on Oakley's entry-priced goggle performance.
Prescription Insert Technology
What is the Prescription Insert?
The key feature in prescription ski goggles is the use of prescription inserts, which is a separate frame which fits into the framework of the goggles. Oakley don't have their own branded inserts so utilise the versatility of a universal insert.
What are the benefits?
The insert doesn't change the functionality of the goggle frame itself, meaning you can still take full advantage of any lens interchange system your goggle uses. The insert is easily mounted and removed from the frame, making it easy to clean.
What are the prescription options?
Your insert can be glazed with a range of lens materials including anti-fog and bi-focal.