Red Bull SPECT Park Prescription Ski Goggles
- Prescription Price includes clip-on goggle insert made to your prescription
- Frame Form-fitting TPU frame construction with triple-layer face foam for superior comfort
- Accessories Includes microfibre goggle bag
- Lenses Cylindrical lens with anti-scratch, anti-fog and hydrophobic lens treatments
- Fit Suits a medium to large adult fit, featuring adjustable strap
The Park by Red Bull SPECT has been designed to nail the essentials for an all-round great time on the snow. Full of classic low-profile style courtesy of a cylindrical polycarbonate lens, anti-fog lens treatment as standard means clear vision even in challenging conditions!
Red Bull SPECT's View
Your perfect teammate for a day on the mountain, the Park ski-goggle is a performance-focused all-rounder. Triple-layer foam and lightweight materials deliver long-lasting comfort while 100% UV protection and anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments provide a perfectly clear view.
Prescription Insert Technology
What is the Prescription Insert?
The key feature in prescription ski goggles is the use of prescription inserts, which is a separate frame which fits into the framework of the goggles. Red Bull SPECT don't have their own branded inserts so utilise the versatility of a universal insert.
What are the benefits?
The insert doesn't change the functionality of the goggle frame itself, meaning you can still take full advantage of any lens interchange system your goggle uses. The insert is easily mounted and removed from the frame, making it easy to clean.
What are the prescription options?
Your insert can be glazed with a range of lens materials including anti-fog and bi-focal.