Salomon XT-One Prescription Ski Goggles
- Prescription Price includes clip-on goggle insert made to your prescription
- Frame Flexible yet durable TPU frame with form-fitting Custom ID technology
- Lenses Dual-layer spherical lens boasting wide peripheral vision
- Fit Suits a medium to large adult fit; adjustable silicone-backed goggle strap
- Accessories Includes zip-up hard case and microfibre goggle bag
The XT-One is Salomon's flagship goggle design, featuring the innovative Custom ID Fit technology - designed to mould the goggle frame to the unique contours of the wearer's face for a truly personalised fit. Every XT-One comes fitted with a multilayer mirrored lens which features anti-static, hydro- and oleo-phobic coatings for incredible clarity in all conditions.
The XT-One is Salomon's flagship goggle design, featuring the innovative Custom ID Fit technology - designed to mould the goggle frame to the unique contours of the wearer's face for a truly personalised fit.
Prescription Insert Technology
What is the Prescription Insert?
The key feature in prescription ski goggles is the use of prescription inserts, which is a separate frame which fits into the framework of the goggles. Salomon don't have their own branded inserts so utilise the versatility of a universal insert.
What are the benefits?
The insert doesn't change the functionality of the goggle frame itself, meaning you can still take full advantage of any lens interchange system your goggle uses. The insert is easily mounted and removed from the frame, making it easy to clean.
What are the prescription options?
Your insert can be glazed with a range of lens materials including anti-fog and bi-focal.