Scott Faze II Prescription Ski Goggles
- Price includes Salice clip-in goggle insert glazed with prescription lenses
- Spherical shape goggle with semi-frameless construction for an expanded field of view
- Spherical lens construction gives optically-true, distortion-free vision
- NoFog™ anti-fog lens treatment greatly reduces the risk of lens misting
- Suits a medium to large adult fit, includes microfibre goggle bag
Our View: The Faze II builds on the success of its predecessor with dual layer face foam and an optically-true spherical lens build with anti-fog treatment creating a functional and stylish goggle.
"The all Scott Faze II goggle takes all the popular features of the original Faze, like our 2-layer face foam and ACS lens ventilation, and up’s the level of performance." - Scott
- 2-layer face foam
- No-slip silicone strap
- Spherical OptiView double lens
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog lens treatment
- ACS Air Control System ventilation
- Suits a medium to large fit
- Includes microfibre goggle bag
Scott Prescription Goggles
Salice Universal Prescription Insert
This Scott model is fitted with the universal prescription insert, produced by Salice. Note that this insert is not an Scott product.
This insert uses a spring-loaded fitting technique, the fit of the insert in this goggle has been tested and confirmed by RxSport.
2-layer moulded face foam
Deluxe dual-layer open-celled face foam has excellent moisture absorbing and thermal properties, meaning you stay warm, dry, and comfortable all day.
Grippy silicone beading on the inside of the strap ensures the goggles stay right where they should, boosting compatibility with various headwear.
A simple, fuss-free frane construction offers a light, flexible, slim, and comfortable fit that aims to maintain comfort through prolonged wear.
Scott OptiView double lens
Polycarbonate lenses ensure high impact resistance. A proprietary moulding process and hard coating guarantee every lens is optically true.
Spherical lenses curve both vertically and laterally, creating a shape which mimics the shape of the eye to deliver optically-true views.
Double lens with spacer foam
Spacer Foam and Double Lenses block moisture and eliminate fogging, while allowing for optimal breathability.
Scott lenses undergo a permanent NoFog™ treatment process to significantly reduce the risk of condensation and fogging.
All Scott lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays, helping to protect from long-term illnesses of the eye.
Air Control System (ACS)
Intake vents on the lens and air outtake vents on the bottom of the frame maintain airflow to keep the goggle canopy moisture-free.