Bolle B-Rock Prescription Sunglasses
- Super-lightweight and impact resistant Trivex lens options
- Anti-reflective lens treatment as standard on prescription lenses
- Shield lens design with full-rim protection, designed for mountain biking
- Adjustable nosepiece and temple tips let you perfect the fit of the frame
- Includes Bolle hard case and soft bag
Our View: Bolle's first foray into offroad biking eyewear comes with the B-Rock. This frame is designed to perform best on tricky terrain, with thermogrip components on the temple tips and nosepad staying grippy even when wet. The B-Rock's full-rim shape gives extra strength in the event of impact.
"The first Bollé mountain bike model will satisfy every need of thrill seekers. The full rim of the B-Rock offers maximum protection and a better coverage against the elements. Furthermore, the brow bar inside the frame and the wide field of view ensure a perfect vision and comfort." - Bolle
Extension of the ocular and protection area to the top of the face, with adjustable horizontal extension to protect the eyes further if necessary. Vertical extension of the ocular area provides an enhanced view.
Bolle use the finest grade of nylon to give you incredibly lightweight, durable and flexible frames. This unique material composition also allows for visually stunning designs in any shape or thickness - without compromising durability.
Thermogrip keeps your glasses on your face with comfortable, hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips that absorb moisture and keep your sunglasses in place - so you can focus on what's really important.
Adjustable Nose Pads
Bolle's adjustable nose pads can also be tailored for a custom fit, giving you additional control and comfort. Nose pads are also hypoallergenic and durable.
b-thin Active Design Rx
Bolle's prescription programme was conceived with sport in mind. b-thin Active Design provides optimum precison, comfort and frame balance to help the wearer maximise their performance potential.
- Precision: Top of the range optical clarity and quality
- Protection: Solar (glare reduction and harmful UV blocking) and aerodynamic (base-8 lens curvature)
- Safety: Impact resistant prescription sunglasses
- Comfort: Lightweight construction promotes balance and improves fit
As it is not restricted by technical manufacturing limitations, b-thin Active Design offers the widest range of prescriptions for base-8 frames.
What is b-thin Active Design?
Using computer software designed to perform the most advanced calculations, Bolle are able to create customised lenses using the best in lightweight materials.
Traditional prescription sunglasses lenses in wrap around frames are available to approximately 85% of those who wear glasses. Today, Bolle b-thin Active design extends this to 99% with a prescription range of +6.00 to -8.00.
How does it work?
Every prescription is re-assessed to compensate for optical distortions related to the curve of a frame. b-thin Active design lenses have a central optical zone and a transition zone up to the rim of the lens. Every product is customised to the frame, to the prescription and to the wearer's shape. An axial compensation algorithm for a prescription takes the size of the frame and the wearer's anatomy into account.
The results are outstanding:
- Lenses are up to 72% thinner and 45% lighter – impressive lightweight lenses for ideal frame equilibrium
- Comfort and ideal fit
- Perfect precision
- Impact resistant
What do Bolle prescription sunglasses provide?
- The latest superior quality Bolle frame and lens technology
- 8 base prescription lenses which provide full protection and wide coverage, perfect sunglasses for sports use
- Exclusive lenses complete with the Bolle logo to ensure authenticity
- Polarised, photochromic, flash mirror and polarised flash mirror prescription lens options available
- Includes Bolle hard case and soft bag
Dimensions for the Bolle B-Rock are as follows: