Julbo Vermont Classic Prescription Sunglasses
- Prescription Directly glazed prescription lenses from a specialist glazing lab
- Frame Premium metal frame with fully adjustable temples and leather shields
- Use Classic mountaineering frame designed for use in all conditions
- Lenses CR39 lenses available in a range of tints and finishes
- Fit Unisex design, suits a medium to large adult fit
- Accessories Includes microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
Designed and inspired by the legendary Vermont frame by Julbo. This is a traditional mountaineering model with round lenses and detachable side shields for ultimate protection against the elements.
Our traditional mountaineering sunglasses are timeless classics and symbolic of our history with the mountains. Rock stars, mountaineers and Julbo fans from all walks of life have praised them to the skies.
This frame is designed to provide maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight.
360° Adjustable Temples
Stem ends bend in every direction, easy to wear and good hold when worn with a helmet, beanie or simply alone.
Soft comfort exclusive material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect hold and comfort.
Removable Side Shields
Lateral protection against harsh sunlight and strong winds.
Dimensions for the Julbo Vermont Classic are as follows: