Serengeti Prescription Sunglasses
- Serengeti Vario Drive Thin Design program
- Lightweight Trivex® lens material
- Photochromic and Polarised lens technology
- Extensive prescription range for all models
- 2 - 3 weeks delivery time
Our View: Take advantage of the latest cutting-edge advancements in the optical industry with Serengeti Prescription Sunglasses. Photochromic and Polarised technology available in ultra lightweight, flexible Trivex® lenses.
Serengeti Vario Drive Thin Design Program
The ultimate in lightweight lens technology, Serengeti's Vario Drive Thin Design represents the culmination of the most cutting-edge advancements available in the optical industry. Built with NXT® technology and Trivex® material, Vario Drive lenses combine a polarised filter and photochromic technology to offer unsurpassed visual acuity in a customised lens. They are also up to 72% thinner and 45% lighter than traditional prescription lenses.
Orignally developed for the US Military, the incredibly lightweight Trivex® lens material used in the Serengeti Vario Drive program delivers unbelievable durability and protection, as well as unsurpassed optical clarity.
- Wide prescription range (+6.00 to -8.00)
- Ultra-flexible, ultra-lightweight material
- 10% lighter than polycarbonate
- 15% lighter than CR-39
- 75% lighter than glass
- Allows for wide range of frames
How The Programme Works:
- An axial compensation of the prescription is calculated with the frame dimensions and wearer's facial anatomy measurements.
- The calculation determines the precise optical zone to create the most exacting prescription possible and should be as close as possible to the wearer's eyes.