Serengeti Claudio Prescription Sunglasses
- Prescription Price includes authentic Serengeti lenses, custom-made to your prescription
- Frame Lightweight, durable and flexible Grilamid TR90 Frame Material with spring hinges
- Use Active lifestyle design ideal for driving and everyday leisure use
- Lenses NXT Trivex prescription lenses available in a variety of tints
- Fit Unisex design, suits a medium to large adult fit
- Accessories Includes cleaning cloth and Serengeti hard case
The Serengeti Claudio combines premium materials and modern technology for superior fitting comfort and lens clarity. A spring hinge is hidden inside the durable nylon temples for a sleek finish with no compromise on durability.
Inspired by the past, designed toward the future, the Claudio isn’t just premium in its looks, but also its materials. World-class craftsmanship and attention to detail define the internal spring hinge, which is hidden inside the temple for a flush, seamless design. Suitable for a broad fit range.
Nylon TR90 Frame Material
Using only the highest-quality injected Nylon TR90 for superior durability, these fashionable frames have the added benefit of being exceptionally light, chemically resistant, and extremely flexible and comfortable.
Fitted with a high quality spring hinges which offer a premium feel and comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes. A fixed saddle-style bridge offers a secure fit.
Built using NXT Technology and Trivex material, VARIO Drive lenses provide unrivaled visual acuity in customised prescription lenses. They are up to 72% thinner and 45% lighter than traditional prescription lenses and are available in clear, photochromic or polarised photochromic lens tints.
Trivex lens material allows for an extensive prescription range from +6.00 to -8.00 and as Trivex is ultra-flexible, it means a wide range of frame designs are included within the program.
Dimensions for the Serengeti Claudio are as follows: