Serengeti Linosa Prescription Sunglasses
- Prescription Price includes authentic Serengeti lenses, custom-made to your prescription
- Frame Lightweight, durable and flexible Grilamid TR90 Frame Material
- Use Active lifestyle design ideal for driving, golf and everyday leisure use
- Lenses NXT Trivex prescription lenses available in a variety of tints
- Fit Unisex design, suits a medium to large adult fit
- Accessories Includes cleaning cloth and zip-up Serengeti case
Linosa fuses sport with style, utilising the properties of Grilamid and Trivex to create a design that is extremely lightweight and comfortable. As the pioneers of photochromic lens technology Serengeti's Polar PhD lenses are market leading, and come polarised as standard to give crystal-clear glare free views all day long.
Both modern and sporty, the large fit in our Serengeti® Sport Collection, our half-rim Linosa will delight those looking for dynamic lines and sporty styling. Attention to detail provides comfort and ensures durability, along with uncompromising style.
Nylon TR90 Frame Material
Using only the highest-quality injected Nylon TR90 for superior durability, these fashionable frames have the added benefit of being exceptionally light, chemically resistant, and extremely flexible and comfortable.
Fitted with a traditional pin hinge which give a sturdy finish and premium feel. A fixed saddle-style bridge with integrated Megol components offers a secure fit.
Built using NXT Technology and Trivex material, VARIO Drive lenses provide unrivaled visual acuity in customised prescription lenses. They are up to 72% thinner and 45% lighter than traditional prescription lenses and are available in clear, photochromic or polarised photochromic lens tints.
Trivex lens material allows for an extensive prescription range from +6.00 to -8.00 and as Trivex is ultra-flexible, it means a wide range of frame designs are included within the program.
Dimensions for the Serengeti Linosa are as follows: