Serengeti Modugno Prescription Sunglasses
- Prescription Price includes authentic Serengeti lenses, custom-made to your prescription
- Frame Corrosion resistant metal alloy Frame Material with spring hinges
- Use Lifestyle design ideal for driving and everyday leisure use
- Lenses NXT Trivex prescription lenses available in a variety of tints
- Fit Unisex design, suits a large adult fit
- Accessories Includes cleaning cloth and Serengeti hard case
The Serengeti Modugno captures both performance and luxury in a single frame, crafted from lightweight Monel alloy and fitted with premium Trivex prescription lenses for impeccable views. Spring hinges provide a durable finish, and also help to perfect the fit of this wrapped frame.
Modugno captures the brand DNA throught its timeless look in an 8 base metal frame. It ensures high comfort thanks to its rubber end-tips, adjustable nose pads and flex hinges to cater for a wider fit.
Metal Alloy Frame Material
Made from corrosion-resistant and hypoallergenic alloy, to assure a durable pair of sunglasses while being highly comfortable, designed and light.
Fitted with a high quality spring hinges which offer a premium feel and comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes. A fixed saddle-style bridge offers a secure fit.
Built using NXT Technology and Trivex material, VARIO Drive lenses provide unrivaled visual acuity in customised prescription lenses. They are up to 72% thinner and 45% lighter than traditional prescription lenses and are available in clear, photochromic or polarised photochromic lens tints.
Trivex lens material allows for an extensive prescription range from +6.00 to -8.00 and as Trivex is ultra-flexible, it means a wide range of frame designs are included within the program.
Dimensions for the Serengeti Modugno are as follows: