Serengeti Tellaro Prescription Sunglasses
- Prescription Price includes authentic Serengeti lenses, custom-made to your prescription
- Frame Corrosion resistant metal alloy Frame Material with pin hinges
- Use Lifestyle design ideal for driving and everyday leisure use
- Lenses NXT Trivex prescription lenses available in a variety of tints
- Fit Unisex design, suits a medium to large adult fit
- Accessories Includes cleaning cloth and Serengeti leather style case
The Serengeti Tellaro is a pilot shape design featuring double-injected rubber temples, and a nickel-silver alloy frame front. Polarised photochromic mineral glass lenses give excellent lens clarity and eye comfort throughout the day. An excellent choice for driving!
Tellaro is a navigator shape model, features double-injected rubber temples mixing hard rubber on the external side for a sporty look and softer rubber on the inside to maximize comfort. Bright colors inside the temples subtly spice up this timeless design. The wire core inside the temples allows easy adjustment, providing a customized fit.
Metal Alloy Frame Material
Made from corrosion-resistant and hypoallergenic alloy, to assure a durable pair of sunglasses while being highly comfortable, designed and light.
Designed for comfort that feels truly customized, Wire Flex temples bend to the contours of the face. It features a flexible and strong blend of nickel, silver and stainless steel.
Built using NXT Technology and Trivex material, VARIO Drive lenses provide unrivaled visual acuity in customised prescription lenses. They are up to 72% thinner and 45% lighter than traditional prescription lenses and are available in clear, photochromic or polarised photochromic lens tints.
Trivex lens material allows for an extensive prescription range from +6.00 to -8.00 and as Trivex is ultra-flexible, it means a wide range of frame designs are included within the program.
Dimensions for the Serengeti Tellaro are as follows: