Smith Attack Prescription Sunglasses
- Prescription Price includes Smith ODS4 clip-on insert glazed with your prescription lenses
- Frame Performance frame with carbonic shield and seamless MAG lens change system
- Use Ideally suited to fast-spaced sports including cycling and running
- Lenses Includes ChromaPop colour-enhancing lens technology
- Fit Unisex design suiting a medium to large adult fit
- Accessories Includes zip-up case and microfibre bag
The Attack is Smith's flagship sports sunglass design. Its stripped-down design delivers leading performance at an extremely light weight. MAG technology allows temples to be quickly and simply detached, allowing you to replace the shield with an alternative tint to adapt to light conditions instantly when on the move.
The next generation in Smith performance eyewear has arrived. The Attack is faster in every detail. Experience the sound of speed with Smith MAG interchangeable technology; the lens change innovation that enables fast ChromaPop lens swapping for varying light conditions. Two ChromaPop lenses are included, and have been crafted with a lowered-brow design for increased ventilation.
ChromaPop offers unmatched clarity & allows you to see more detail. ChromaPop lenses enhance definition across a greater range of conditions.
TLT (Tapered Lens Technology)
Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical centre toward the peripheral view.
The shape and angle of the multiplane nosepiece can be adjusted to accommodate any nose bridge for a truly customised fit whatever your face shape.
Two N52 neodymium magnets in the temple lug intuitively separate to allow the temple to slide on to the lens providing a secure locking mechanical engagement.
Dimensions for the Smith Attack are as follows: