Atomic Count 360 Ski Goggles
- Advanced all-mountain ski goggles with near-frameless spherical lenses
- Ergonomic Live Fit technology moulds the goggle frame to the contours of the face for superior comfort
- Stereo HD lenses (as standard) create high-definition visibility in snow in a wide range of light conditions
- 8x Anti-Fog Inner Lens withstands fogging for over 240 seconds (8 times more than the industry standard)
- Suits a medium to large adult fit; includes microfibre goggle bag
Our View: The Count 360° HD has quickly become the choice of Atomic's team of pro skiers and riders, thanks to a range of premium features making this one of the best designs of the season. Stereo HD lens technology enhances contrast in snowy environments to deliver high-definition vision in the widest range of light conditions possible.
"From the moment the first spherical Count 360° HD goggles landed in our store cupboard at Atomic HQ they’ve been the top choice of our Atomic pros! These goggles take clarity and contrast to a whole different level, all thanks to the unique double-act of HD and Fusion Double Lens technology – giving you high-definition snow contrast and insane clarity without reflections or refractions, plus 8x more fog resistance than existing market standards." - Atomic
- HD Lens Technology
- Spherical Fusion Double Lens (FDL)
- 8x Anti-fog Inner Lens (AC)
- Ultra-Thin Live Fit Frame (2K)
- Silicone-coated Strap
- Stereo Lens Technology
- Adaptive LF Tri-Layer Face Foam
- Supreme Anti-scratch Outer Lens (PC)
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- Easy Lens Switch
- Including Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Suits a medium to large adult fit
Stereo HD Lenses
High-definition contrast lens technology creates incredible snow visibility in all light conditions. Perfect to help pick out undulations and defects on the surface for a more confident approach to skiing.
Stereo HD lenses use crystals in the lens to divide white light into its six spectral colors. Enhancing sensitive ones; you get a greater sense of depth and therefore a better optical experience
Flexible hinges on the side make sure the strap sits nicely around a helmet, and that pressure is evenly distributed across the face.
Spherical lenses curve horizontally and vertically. These lenses boast brilliant clarity of vision and are the most optically correct lenses around.
Live Fit Frame
Tri-layer foam with flexible Y-Cuts on the frame instantly moulds to the contours of the face. Creating an instant custom fit straight out of the box.
Silicone beading on the inner of the strap of every Atomic goggle makes the fit secure whether you're wearing a helmet or a beanie.