Atomic Count Jr Cylindrical Ski Goggles
- Junior ski goggles with flash mirrored cylindrical lenses
- Ergonomic Live Fit technology moulds the goggle frame to the contours of the face for superior comfort
- OTG-ready design allows prescription eyeglasses to be worn underneath the goggles
- Anti-fog inner lens reduces the risk of misting to keep vision clear
- Youth-specific fit; includes microfibre goggle bag
Our View: Atomic Count Jr goggles are a youth-specific design for kids who want snow clarity in all conditions and are fans of the low-profile cylindrical look. The Count Jr is incredibly comfy thanks to Atomic's Live Fit frame that instantly molds to the contours of your face for a barely-there feel.
"To ski the best you’ve got to see the best! Atomic Count Jr goggles are junior goggles for young skiers who want snow clarity in all conditions and who like the stylish cylindrical look. They’re also incredibly comfy thanks to our trademark Atomic Live Fit frame that instantly molds to the contours of your face. They come in a smaller (OTG = over the glass compatible) frame and have a silicone-coated strap that will stay in place over your helmet." - Atomic
- Flash Lens Technology
- Cylindrical Double Lens
- Live Fit Frame
- Over the Glasses Compatible (OTG)
- Silicone-coated Strap
- Adaptive LF Tri-Layer Face Foam
- Supreme Anti-scratch Outer Lens (PC)
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- Anti-fog Inner Lens (AC)
- Easy Lens Switch
- Including Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Junior Fit
These lenses curve horizontally while remaining flat vertically. They’re high quality polycarbonate double lenses with awesome clarity and a cool mirrored finish.
Live Fit Frame
Tri-layer foam with flexible Y-Cuts on the frame instantly moulds to the contours of the face. Creating an instant custom fit straight out of the box.
Silicone beading on the inner of the strap of every Atomic goggle makes the fit secure whether you're wearing a helmet or a beanie.