Atomic Revent L Ski Goggles
- 15% larger field of vision thanks to Fusion Double Lens technology
- Live Fit frame technology moulds the goggle to any face shape
- Available with Stereo HD lenses for incredible optical clarity and contrast enhancing properties
- Articulating outriggers and silicone-lined strap provide exceptional fit
- Large fit, includes microfibre goggle bag
Our View: The Revent L is a premium frame for all-mountain skiers. Featuring technology at the cutting edge of science, Atomic have developed this goggle to perform in even the trickiest of winter conditions.
"Our top of the range all-mountain goggles featuring FDL and Stereo HD lens technology for the best field of vision, clarity of view and contrast in a large frame size." - Atomic
- Live Fit Frame
- Large Fit
- Adaptive Tri-Layer Foam
- Articulated Outriggers
- Cylindrical Fusion Double Lens
- Triple Anti-Fog inner lens
- Anti-Scratch outer lens
- Stereo HD Lens technology
- Silicone-Coated Strap
- Microfibre goggle bag included
Stereo HD Lenses
High-definition contrast lens technology creates incredible snow visibility in all light conditions. Perfect to help pick out undulations and defects on the surface for a more confident approach to skiing.
Stereo HD lenses use crystals in the lens to divide white light into its six spectral colors. Enhancing sensitive ones; you get a greater sense of depth and therefore a better optical experience
Flexible hinges on the side make sure the strap sits nicely around a helmet, and that pressure is evenly distributed across the face.
Savor’s lenses curve horizontally while remaining flat vertically. They’re high quality polycarbonate double lenses with awesome clarity and a cool mirrored finish.
Live Fit Frame
Tri-layer foam with flexible Y-Cuts on the frame instantly moulds to the contours of the face. Creating an instant custom fit straight out of the box.
Silicone beading on the inner of the strap of every Atomic goggle makes the fit secure whether you're wearing a helmet or a beanie.