Dragon X1 Ski Goggles
- Spherical lens design with frameless construction to provide unmatched peripheral vision
- Optically-correct spherical lens with improved Super Anti-Fog inner lens treatment
- Armoured venting is easy to wipe clean of snow and keeps moisture away
- Triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic fleece lining for maximised comfort
- Suits a medium to large adult fit, includes microfibre goggle bag and zip-up goggle case
Our View: This is where it all began - the original frameless goggle design by Dragon. A spherical lens combined with a frameless build makes for the most impressive peripheral views on the market today. Command the mountain with the X1!
"The evolution of our original Frameless goggle design continues in the X1. Highlighted by the expansive field of view that only Infinity Lens technology can provide, plus super-fast and secure lens change capability, the X1 is a premium full-coverage goggle equipped with our best optical and comfort technologies, including re-designed lens and venting for improved airflow." - Dragon
- Patented Frameless Technology
- 6-Base Injected Spherical Lens
- Dual-Layer Lens Construction
- 200% Super Anti Fog Formula
- Armoured Venting
- 100% UV Protection
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining
- Silicone Strap Backing
- Helmet Compatible
- Suits a medium to large adult fit
- Transitions lens technology (selected colours)
- Lumalens lens technology (selected colours)
- Includes microfibre goggle bag
- Includes bonus lens (selected colours)
Lumalens is a colour-optimised lens technology offering ultra high-definition optics across the entire spectrum of light conditions, helping you See More, React Faster and Perform Better than ever.
Engineered to improve visibility in all environments, Lumalens delivers enhanced colour vividness, depth perception, and visual comfort for optimal performance. Now available in an expanded range of colours.
Your days on the mountain will play out at the mercy of the weather. Tired of fumbling for that low-light lens when the clouds close in, or left squinting when the sun returns? Dragon have the solution!
Newly available in contrast-boosting Light Rose, Transitions lens tint technology automatically adjusts in response to changing light conditions, enhancing vision and protection for optimal performance.
Super Anti Fog Technology
Combating lens fog is a must, so Dragon employs its proprietary Super Anti-Fog technology to keep your goggles fog-free so you can maximize enjoyment, and ensure premium performance no matter the conditions.
Coming as standard on every Dragon lens, this new anti-fog formula is 200% stronger than the previous, reducing surface tension to great effect to stop water droplets from accumulating on the lens surface.
Durable frame material that is flexible at all temperatures, providing form-fitting comfort.
Superior comfort, breathability and moisture wicking through multiple layer densities for a plush fit.
Provides soft, hypoallergenic moisture-wicking comfort to keep your face red mark free.
Optically Correct Lens System
Offers superior clarity and performance by eliminating distortion through tapered geometries.
Creates a thermal boundary between your eyes and the outside tempeature, reducing the risk of fogging.
Scratch Resistant Coating
Hard coating treatment used to protect lenses from scratching to maintain that premium finish.
100% UV Protection
Blocks all harmful UV rays, reducing the risk of various diseases of the eye associated with exposure.
Makes clearing out snow-packed vents a snap. Secure fitting means this system is built to endure the elements.
Correct strap lengths and goggle proportions make Dragon goggles a go-to for helmet wearers.