Electric EG2 Ski Goggles
- Ergonomic TPU frame provides form-fitting facial comfort
- Total UV protection from an oversized spherical polycarbonate lens
- Super Anti-Fog inner lens treatment and Anti-Scratch hard coating
- Helmet compatible frame, with silicone-lined strap for easy fitting
- Includes microfibre goggle bag
Our View: The Electric EG2 gives you exactly what you need with nothing you don't. All frame excess has been trimmed away, resulting in an oversized spherical lens providing mammoth peripheral vision, so you can stay right on top of the action.!
"EG2 is the first goggle that gives you more of what you need: sight. Less frame and an oversized lens allows you superior peripheral vision. A step forward that will change the way you see the mountains, literally. EG2 is your widescreen HDTV for the mountains." - Electric
- Large Frame Design
- Thermoplastic Urethane Frame
- Oversized Dual Spherical Lens
- Anti-Fog And Anti-Scratch Coatings
- Anti Reflective coating
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Helmet Compatible Frame
- Microfiber Goggle Bag Included
- 40mm Strap With Silicon Lining
Mold-Injected Spherical Lens
Curved both horizontally and vertically, the mold injected spherical lens combines optimal peripheral visibility with the most optically correct lens shape available in the industry.
These mold-injected lenses seek to minimise distortion, and their dual layer construction works to reduce the risk of fog-causing condensation forming on the inner lens surface.
Inner lens pressure valve
A directional valve helps to relieve pressure at varying altitudes ensuring proper visual performance.
Anti reflection coating
Electric’s anti reflection coatings dramatically reduce the reflecting light resulting in improved comfort for your eyes.
A hydrophobic anti-fog coating is applied to the lens. This absorbs moisture before fog can form on your inner lens.
Applied to the outer lens to create a proper seal against the elements and a barrier against scratching.