Electric EGG Ski Goggles
- OTG-ready ski goggles with a Toric lens shape for superior optical clarity
- Ergonomic frame design with contoured triple-layer face foam for plush, barely-there comfort
- Over the glasses design - can be worn over the top of eyeglasses for corrective vision on the snow
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-reflective treated lens delivers exceptional clarity
- Suits a small to medium adult fit; includes microfibre goggle bag
Our View: Building on the success of the best-selling EG2, Electric EGG ski goggles tap into the potential of toric lens curvature for the same great peripheral vision with less distortion and superior clarity.
"In the spirit of innovation, we’ve harnessed the best qualities of the EG2; its fit, its wide peripheral vision and its comfort and packaged them in to a brand new goggle using an entirely new lens shape. Mimicking the curve of the human head, a toric lens provides the same great peripheral vision with less distortion, improving clarity. This breakthrough has hatched one of our best performing goggles ever." - Electric
- Over the glasses (OTG) compatible
- Ergonomic frame design
- Mold-injected TPU frame
- 100% UV protection
- Oversized dual Toric lens
- Injected polycarbonate lens
- Super anti-fog/anti-scratch hard coat
- Super anti-reflective coating
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm strap with silicone lining
- Helmet compatible frame
- Includes microfibre goggle bag
- Includes bonus lens (select colours)
- Suits a medium to large adult fit
1/ Each frame has been engineered for maximum airflow to keep hot air moving up and out slowly while keeping eyes from watering and your lens fog-free.
2/ Dual lens construction creates a sealed space and a thermal barrier between the inner and outer lens to prevent condensation (fogging) in all conditions.
3/ Frame and nose bridge slits allow for maximum frame flexibility and provide you with optimal fit and comfort.
4/ Whether you wear a helmet or not, Electric goggles feature a silicone lined strap. Silicone provides added grip, keeping goggles on your head.
5/ TPU retains maximum flex in extremely low temperatures, it is abrasion resistant, and has a high tensile strength making TPU our goggle frame material of choice.
6/ Electric uses multi-layered face foam for superior performance, increased comfort, and a tight seal. Electric's face foam has moisture wicking properties, and is lined with hypoallergenic polar fleece.
Mold-Injected Toric Lens
Blending the style of both cylindrical and spherical lens shapes, Toric lenses are renowned for providing optically-true vision. Toric lens shape provides better optical clarity by matching the shape of the human eye.
Hard coatings are applied to the outer lens surface in order to create a proper seal against the elements and a protective barrier to reduce the risk of the scratching of your lens due to abrasions.
A treatment characterised by a soft violet mirror applied to the inside of a goggle lens. Prevents light from reflecting off the back surface of the lens into the wearer’s eye. Dramatically reduces reflecting light resulting in improved eye comfort.
All Electric goggle lenses are treated with a hydrophobic anti-fog coating. This absorbs moisture before fog can form on your inner lens. Electric's large goggle designs are treated with a super anti-fog coating for optimum performance.
Inner Lens / Pressure Valve
High altitudes can cause pressure to build up between the inner and outer lens which can distort optical clarity. Electric uses a directional valve to relieve pressure at varying altitudes ensuring proper visual performance