Electric Kleveland Ski Goggles
- Cylindrical lens goggle design developed in collaboration with Marcus Kleveland
- Ergonomic frame design with contoured triple-layer face foam for plush, barely-there comfort
- Over the glasses design - can be worn over the top of eyeglasses for corrective vision on the snow
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch premium lens treatments come as standard across all lenses
- Suits a medium to large adult fit; includes microfibre goggle bag
Our View: Electric have teamed up with snowboarding superstar Marcus Kleveland to create their first ever signature goggle design - the Kleveland. Sporting the telltale signs of Electric architecture - clean futuristic lines and an oversized cylindrical lens - Kleveland lets you ride in style with performance fit for the world's best!
"Never before has there been someone like Marcus Kleveland. He has proven to be one of the most innovative and creative snowboarders in the world today. We are excited to launch our first-ever signature goggle in partnership with this creative enigma. We see big things ahead for this guy, and this goggle... this is the Kleveland!" - Electric
- Over the glasses (OTG) compatible
- Ergonomic frame design
- Wide peripheral vision
- Mold-injected TPU frame
- 100% UV protection
- Dual cylindrical thermoformed lens
- Injected polycarbonate lens
- Super anti-fog/anti-scratch hard coat
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm strap with silicone lining
- Helmet compatible frame
- Includes microfibre goggle bag
- Includes bonus lens (select colours)
- Suits a medium to large adult fit
1/ Each frame has been engineered for maximum airflow to keep hot air moving up and out slowly while keeping eyes from watering and your lens fog-free.
2/ Dual lens construction creates a sealed space and a thermal barrier between the inner and outer lens to prevent condensation (fogging) in all conditions.
3/ Frame and nose bridge slits allow for maximum frame flexibility and provide you with optimal fit and comfort.
4/ Whether you wear a helmet or not, Electric goggles feature a silicone lined strap. Silicone provides added grip, keeping goggles on your head.
5/ TPU retains maximum flex in extremely low temperatures, it is abrasion resistant, and has a high tensile strength making TPU our goggle frame material of choice.
6/ Electric uses multi-layered face foam for superior performance, increased comfort, and a tight seal. Electric's face foam has moisture wicking properties, and is lined with hypoallergenic polar fleece.
Mold-Injected Cylindrical Lens
Curved horizontally while remaining flat vertically, cylindrical lenses are a classic look offering a sharp, low profile look.
Electric's cylindrical lenses promote better optics by eliminating peripheral distortion.
Hard coatings are applied to the outer lens surface in order to create a proper seal against the elements and a protective barrier to reduce the risk of the scratching of your lens due to abrasions.
All Electric goggle lenses are treated with a hydrophobic anti-fog coating. This absorbs moisture before fog can form on your inner lens. Electric's large goggle designs are treated with a super anti-fog coating for optimum performance.
Inner Lens / Pressure Valve
High altitudes can cause pressure to build up between the inner and outer lens which can distort optical clarity. Electric uses a directional valve to relieve pressure at varying altitudes ensuring proper visual performance