Giro Rev Ski Goggles
- Frame Medium-ftting youth goggle with double layer face foam
- Lenses Injection-moulded cylindrical lens with added anti-fog coating
- Fit Suits a medium youth fit, featuring adjustable strap
- Accessories Includes microfibre goggle bag
The Giro Rev is a clean and maturely-styled goggle for older kids. Moisture-wicking face foam and front lens ventilation ensures the vision of your young shredders will not cloud up on the slopes.
"The Rev youth goggles are loaded up with tech and style for minishreds with lofty ambitions. The cylindrical lens optics combined with an anti-fog coating will keep the terrain in view while the super soft double-layer face foam provides exceptional comfort and protection from the elements all season long. Combine the Rev with any Giro Youth helmet for a perfect pairing, Seamless Compatibility and big kid style." - Giro
- Medium size youth frame
- Thermoformed cylindrical lens
- Double-layer face foam with micro-fleece facing
- Available with funky styles and flash lenses
- Anti-Fog coating
- Seamless Compatibility with Giro youth helmets
Thermoformed Cylindrical Lens
Available in all-round performance lens tints, this thermoformed cylindrical lens will see you through most weather conditions with an anti-fog coating on the inner surface to maintain clarity when the going gets though.
A collection of Vents in the top of the lenses, located above the gasket line, allow warm air to escape and keep goggles from fogging up, even when faced with the harshest of winter conditions.
Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision crisp and clear in all conditions. Added to a superior ventilation system, the days of fogging are over so you can focus on what matters when out on the slopes this winter.
For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles; Giro products are designed to work together as a single integrated unit. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.