Oakley Airbrake XL Ski Goggles
- Includes two different lenses as standard to suit changing light conditions
- Switchlock Technology makes the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free
- Helmet compatible O Matter outrigger strap attachments and triple layer face foam for maximised comfort
- Dual-pane lens with a F3 anti-fog coating for crystal clear views
- Designed to be a larger fit
Our View: Enjoy the benefits of Switchlock technology and easy lens changing in the fresh faced Airbrake XL. Designed to be tough in the right places, with a rigid exoskeleton to keep views through the lens true and clear, while triple layer face foam provides plush cushioning and a soft feel on the face - perfect for all-day wear!
With a less technical aesthetic and a more flush design, Airbrake XL was created for the consumer looking for a larger size goggle with Switchlock® Technology, as two lenses are always included.
Articulating outriggers and streamlined frame design provide full helmet compatibility. The intent was to combine the benefits of a larger size and periphery goggle.
- Switchlock™ Technology for fast and easy lens interchangeability
- Large lens design expands peripheral view in every direction
- Streamlined frame design provides full helmet compatibility
- Rigid exoskeleton frame reduces distortion with enhanced protection
- Flexible face plate and triple-layer face foam for ultimate comfort
- Helmet compatible O Matter™ outriggers for total comfort and a secure fit
- Dual-vented lenses with F3™ anti-fog coating for optimum vision
- Includes two lens tints to cover you whatever the light conditions
- A larger design for a stylish oversized look
- Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology
You can find all of the features mentioned below in this pair of Oakley goggles.
O Matter™ Chassis
Created using Injection Molded Polycarbonate. Molded under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry. Durable yet lightweight frame materials maintain flexibility in all conditions.
Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam
Triple layer polar fleece foam contours to your face and seals out the elements. With a fleece finish on the outer layer to help wick away moisture and maintain maximum comfort.
Don't compromise on comfort or performance. Oakley goggles are designed to be compatible with a wide range of well known snow helmets to offer you optimum safety and fit.
A switch mechanism releases the mounted lens so it can be easily changed in a matter of seconds, allowing you to keep up to speed with the changing light conditions and keep on top of your performance.
Three lines of silicone on the inner surface of the goggle strap helps to hold the goggles securely in precise alignment with a helmet for a secure and comfortable fit that you can rely on.
F3™ Anti-Fog Coating
This specially formulated coating helps the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2ml of moisture. Evenly balanced lens ventilation further mitigates against fog buildup.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® is a collection of patented technologies that offers truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses, as well as offering 100% UV protection.
Oakley goggles meet and exceed the ANSI impact resistance standards. The lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee uncompromising protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact.
Performance Lens Tints
Offering a comprehensive array of performance lenses designed to precisely tune, contrast and balance light transmission in any light condition, all while completely blocking harmful UV as standard.
Prizm™ is a revolution in snow lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. Using Plutonite lens material as a base, these lenses have been engineered to help you perform over a wider range of lighting conditions, reducing the need to switch lenses as lighting conditions change.
The human eye is sensitive to detail in certain colours, but this detail is lost in flat and low contrast white snow. Prizm lenses split white light into individual colours. Then, just like an equaliser boosts treble or bass to enhance sound, Prizm lenses boost sensitive colours while filtering out the rest. The result is vision with crisp detail that isn't washed out by the flat light in snow.