Oakley Canopy Ski Goggles
- The flexible O Matter frame conforms to your face for optimized comfort and fit
- Discrete notches in frame allow space for prescription eyewear without compromising comfort
- Oakley's O Flow Arch allows for easy breathing and unrestricted airflow for maximum performance
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam to seal the goggles to your face with maximum comfort
- Dual vented lens with an F3 anti-fog coating to help with fog elimination
Our View: The Oakley Canopy ski goggles offer a new low-profile frame design for a greater peripheral view and helmet compatibility. With a triple layer face foam and a flexible O Matter chassis, all-day comfort on the slopes is a sure thing this season!
Dont settle for the tunnel vision of ordinary goggles. When Oakley engineered Canopy they expanded the lens volume and created a low-profile frame design. That means you'll enjoy a wide-open view with maximized peripheral and downward vision.
The razor-sharp optics take advantage of Plutonite lens material, and with the combination of dual vented lens architecture and F3 anti-fog coating, youll have superior protection against the threat of fog-ups.
- Large lens design expands peripheral views for maximum vision
- Patented O-Flow Arch allows for easy breathing and unrestricted air flow
- Compatible with most snow helmets thanks to its streamline design
- Discrete frame notches make this model compatible with most eyeglass frames
- Maximum comfort provided with moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Dual-vented lenses with F3™ anti-fog coating to help keep lenses clear
- Designed to be A medium to large fit
- Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology
You can find all of the features mentioned below in this pair of Oakley goggles.
O Matter™ Chassis
Created using Injection Molded Polycarbonate. Molded under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry. Durable yet lightweight frame materials maintain flexibility in all conditions.
Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam
Triple layer polar fleece foam contours to your face and seals out the elements. With a fleece finish on the outer layer to help wick away moisture and maintain maximum comfort.
Don't compromise on comfort or performance. Oakley goggles are designed to be compatible with a wide range of well-known snow helmets to offer you optimum safety and fit.
Articulating Strap Outriggers
Articulating O Matter strap outriggers are specially engineered to evenly distribute pressure across the whole goggle chassis. Designed to provide a balanced fit, with or without a helmet.
Three lines of silicone on the inner surface of the goggle strap helps to hold the goggles securely in precise alignment with a helmet for a secure and comfortable fit that you can rely on.
F3™ Anti-Fog Coating
This specially formulated coating helps the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2ml of moisture. Evenly balanced lens ventilation further mitigates against fog build-up.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® is a collection of patented technologies that offers truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses, as well as offering 100% UV protection.
Oakley goggles meet and exceed the ANSI impact resistance standards. The lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee uncompromising protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact.
Performance Lens Tints
Offering a comprehensive array of performance lenses designed to precisely tune, contrast and balance light transmission in any light condition, all while completely blocking harmful UV as standard.
Prizm™ is a revolution in snow lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. Using Plutonite lens material as a base, these lenses have been engineered to help you perform over a wider range of lighting conditions, reducing the need to switch lenses as lighting conditions change.
The human eye is sensitive to detail in certain colours, but this detail is lost in flat and low contrast white snow. Prizm lenses split white light into individual colours. Then, just like an equaliser boosts treble or bass to enhance sound, Prizm lenses boost sensitive colours while filtering out the rest. The result is vision with crisp detail that isn't washed out by the flat light in snow.