Oakley Line Miner Inferno Ski Goggles
- Lens-heating Prizm™ Inferno technology eliminates risk of fogging
- Fitted with Prizm lenses for unbeatable clarity in a wide range of light conditions
- Cylindrical lens which sits closer to the eyes than any other Oakley model for unmatched peripheral views
- Streamlined frame design offers full helmet compatibility
- Suits a large fit
Our View: Prizm Inferno technology is set to revolutionise anti-fog technology, with a lens heating system eliminating the risk of condensation on the inner lens. Featured exclusively on the Oakley Line Miner, its lens sits closer to the eyes than any Oakley model before it, meaning your eyes can take in more than ever with incredible peripheral views.
"The Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. This is the only goggle available with the new Prizm Inferno lenses." - Oakley
Having determined the ideal lens temperature to combat fogging, Oakley have developed a lens that gently heats to eliminate condensation. Prizm Inferno works by the press of a button - hit the switch and haptic feedback will keep you up to date on the progress of the lens heating cycle. In the meantime, enjoy the view!
Prizm Inferno can be found on selected colours of the Oakley Line Miner goggle.
- Combats Fog: Combat inner lens fog with the simple push of a button.
- All Day Comfort: The lens heats to the ideal temperature to combat fog, without ever feeling uncomfortably warm on the face.
- Scratch Resistance & Cleaning: Lens is made of scratch-resistant Plutonite® material so you can wipe it clear without fear of damage.
- All Day Use: Designed to fight fog for up to 6 hours riding on the mountain, regardless of any weather conditions.
- Buttons: Simple and intuitive 2 button design. One to power on the unit for the day and one to activate each Inferno™ heating cycle of 3 minutes.
- Haptic Vibrations: Slight vibrations acknowledge heating cycle progress and notify at low battery.
- Multiple Charging Options: Plug into any USB outlet, whether a wall charger, car charger, computer or USB battery pack.