Oakley O Frame 2.0 XL Ski Goggles
- Lexan lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Balanced fit (with or without a helmet) via flexible O-Matter frame chassis
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F2 anti-fog technology
- All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Optimized for medium to large faces
Our View: The O Frame 2.0 XL extends the style and performance to a large-sized fit. The extra large lens with streamlined frame geometry expands peripheral view in every direction. The goggles also incorporate discrete notches in the frame to make them compatible with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit.
As an evolution of the legendary O Frame goggle, the O Frame 2.0 family has Oakley DNA pumping through every vein. The O Frame 2.0 XL extends the style and performance to a large-sized fit.
An extra large lens with streamlined frame geometry maximises peripheral view. With unmistakable Oakley style and the comfort and performance to match, the O Frame 2.0 XL is ready to ride.
- Large lens with streamlined frame geometry expands peripheral view in every direction
- Dual-Vented Lens with F2 Anti-fog coating for ultimate clarity
- Flexible O Matter™ chassis conforms to your face
- Expanded lens volume for optimised peripheral vision
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam for all day comfort
- Helmet compatibility to help seal out the elements
- Medium to large fit
You can find all of the features mentioned below in this pair of Oakley goggles.
O Matter™ Chassis
Created using Injection-moulded polycarbonate. Moulded under extreme pressure creating optically correct geometry. Durable, lightweight materials maintain flexibility in all conditions.
Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam
Triple layer polar fleece foam contours to your face and seals out the elements. With a fleece finish on the outer layer to help wick away moisture and maintain maximum comfort.
Three lines of silicone on the inner surface of the goggle strap helps to hold the goggles securely in precise alignment with a helmet for a secure and comfortable fit that you can rely on.
Don't compromise on comfort or performance. Oakley goggles are designed to be compatible with a wide range of well known snow helmets to offer you optimum safety and fit.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® is a collection of patented technologies that offers truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses, as well as offering 100% UV protection.
F2™ Anti-Fog Coating
Goggles with Lexan® lenses take advantage of Oakley F2™, an anti-fog coating developed specifically for cylindrical lens geometry.
Oakley goggles meet and exceed the ANSI impact resistance standards. The lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee uncompromising protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact.
Performance Lens Tints
Offering a comprehensive array of performance lenses designed to precisely tune, contrast and balance light transmission in any light condition.