Roxy Popscreen Ski Goggles
- PU Injected goggle frame for strength whilst minimising weight
- Double layer density + polar fleece lining for maximum comfort
- 3D Mesh Filter boosts goggle ventilation
- Sonar lens technology from Zeiss for optimised contrast and clarity.
- For medium to large faces, includes microfibre bag
Our View: The oversized, spherical lens on the Popscreen makes it one of the freshest looking goggles, not only in Roxy's line up but on the market. Drawing inspiration from other oversized, rimless goggles, the Popscreen is as stylish as it is functional.
Roxy's flagship model for a number of years, the Popscreen is a top bit of kit for pro's and amateurs alike. A must have companion this winter.
- Designed to fit Large and Medium faces
- Double layer face foam + Polar fleece inner layer
- Oversized Spherical lens
- PU Injected frame
- 3D Mesh Filters to maximise airflow
- Rimless frame for ultimate peripheral views
- Double layer lens with anti-fog treatment
- Silicone-lined 40mm wide Strap
- 2 sliders adjustable strap
- Designed to be compatible with Roxy helmets
Anti-Fog lens coating
Roxy's Spherical double lens features an inner CP lens with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings to keep vision sharp and clear even after bumps and knocks
Featuring an injected frame with ventilation channels, multiple layers of foam and an airflow maximising mesh filter to reduce moisture build up on the lens
Injected Spherical Lens
A double layer lens is moulded into a spherical shape which matches the shape of the eye; providing ultimate optical clarity and peripheral vision