Salomon Aksium Ski Goggles
- Frame Comfortable TPU frame with wide field of view and double-layer face foam
- Lenses Dual-layer cylindrical lens offering complete UV protection
- Fit Suits a medium to large adult fit, features adjustable, silicone-lined strap
- Accessories Includes microfibre goggle bag
Salomon Aksium ski goggles are an excellent entry level design, perfecting the basics of performance and comfort while presented in a modern, streamlined package. The Aksium is OTG-ready, meaning it can be work over the top of an optical frame.
"Tested and proven frame design, OTG compatibility, with high quality cylindrical and multilayer lenses, Aksium delivers tons of value." - Salomon
- Suits a medium to large adult fit
- Double layer face foam
- Wide Vision
- Mono-Material Soft Frame
- Airflow System
- Easy Change Lens Interchange
- Cylindrical Lens
- Silicone-lined, dual-adjustable Strap
- Seamless compatibility with Salomon helmets
- Selected colours include microfibre bag
Frame thickness has been reduced to its absolute minimum to provide the greatest field of vision possible, for a wide and unobstructed view.
Easy Change Lens System
Easy Change allows for the fast and simple replacement of lenses for another. The lens is peeled out of its flexible frame enclosure and replaced with another.
Engineered to perfectly fit Salomon helmets with a perfect fit and ideal colour coordination.
Comfortably wear your goggles over prescription eyewear and enjoy corrective vision on the snow in comfort!
All Salomon lenses filter out 100% of harmful UV rays, helping to prevent long-term eye damage caused by exposure to the sun.
Engineered to offer the right balance between the inside volume of the goggle and the flow of fresh air distributed, to keep the inner lens dry and fog free.