Salomon XT-One Ski Goggles
- Frame Flexible yet durable TPU frame with form-fitting Custom ID technology
- Lenses Dual-layer spherical lens boasting wide peripheral vision
- Fit Suits a medium to large adult fit; adjustable silicone-backed goggle strap
- Accessories Includes zip-up hard case and microfibre goggle bag
The XT-One is Salomon's flagship goggle design, featuring the innovative Custom ID Fit technology - designed to mould the goggle frame to the unique contours of the wearer's face for a truly personalised fit. Every XT-One comes fitted with a multilayer mirrored lens which features anti-static, hydro- and oleo-phobic coatings for incredible clarity in all conditions.
"X-Max offers our largest field of vision, and easy change lens system. Ideal for multi-day ski trips in changing light conditions." - Salomon
- Suits a medium to large adult fit
- Max Vision frame design
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry face foam
- Custom ID fit frame technology
- OTG-friendly design
- Airflow system ventilation
- Mono-material Soft Frame
- Spherical injected lens
- 100% UV protection
- Seamlessly compatible with Salomon helmets
- Dual-adjustable silicone backed strap
- Photochromic lens technology (select colours)
- Sigma lens technology (select colours)
- Includes microfibre goggle bag
Sigma Lens Technology
Salomon's proprietary Sigma lens technology is designed to increase visibility in a wider range of light conditions, enhancing the eye's natural ability to identify irregularities in terrain, meaning you can take to the snow with greater confidence.
By blocking specific wavelengths of light, Sigma lenses filter out unnecessary visual information to give the clearest possible picture of the snow. The result is a lens which performs better of a wide range of conditions than lenses using conventional technologies.
Max Vision Design
Capitalising on a system pioneered by the X-Tend model, X-Max goes one step further by trimming away all excess frame material, offering superior vertical and horizontal vision.
Easy Change Lens System
Designed to make the interchange of lenses quick and simple, allowing you to adapt to changing light conditions on the fly.
Engineered to perfectly fit Salomon helmets with a perfect fit and ideal colour coordination.
Custom ID Fit Technology
Adaptive foam complexes for an advanced fit & anatomical comfort whatever the face shape, meaning a custom fit true to your own face right out of the box.
All Salomon lenses filter out 100% of harmful UV rays, helping to prevent long-term eye damage caused by exposure to the sun.
Engineered to offer the right balance between the inside volume of the goggle and the flow of fresh air distributed, to keep the inner lens dry and fog free.