Anon Highwire Ski Helmet
- Construction Endura-shell construction for dent and ding-resistant durability
- Features Fuss-free Fidlock magnetic buckle and pill-resistant fleece lining
- Certification CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Venting 8 passive ventilation channels maintain airflow when on the move
- Fit Elasticated auto-adjust fit system flexes around the head for a perfect fit
- Weight 545 grams (medium size)
The Anon Highwire helmet integrates mod-cons into the classic brimmed hardshell design with perks including an Auto-Adjust Fit System and Fidlock magnetic strap buckle.
"The men’s Anon Highwire helmet features Endura-Shell construction for long-lasting durability and strength. The sleek, low-profile design with a classic brimmed look incorporates venting throughout to keep goggles clear and maintain comfort all day long." - Anon
- Expedition Fleece on Liner and Ear Pads
- Auto-Adjust Fit System
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Endura-Shell Construction
- Passive Ventilation
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- Weight: 545g
- Certification: CE 1077B
- Certification: ASTM 2040
Endura-shell two-piece construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
Control your helmet climate with the one-handed convenience of Anon’s active venting. Keep the warmth in or let the air out depending on your temperature.
Expedition Fleece Lining
Low pile and pill resistant, designed for maximum warmth and moisture-wicking during high heat riding and hiking.
Fitting dimensions for the Anon Highwire MIPS Ski Helmet are as follows: