Anon Highwire Ski Helmet
- Brimmed hardshell design with auto-adjust fit system and a low-profile shape
- Passive Ventilation channels keep you air conditioned when on the move
- Expedition fleece liner and ear pads will offer maximum warmth and comfort
- Fuss-free magnetic Fidlock strap buckle instantly clips even when wearing gloves
- Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040; Weight: 545g
Our View: The Anon Highwire helmet integrates mod-cons into the classic brimmed hardshell design with perks including an Auto-Adjust Fit System and Fidlock magnetic strap buckle.
"The men’s Anon Highwire helmet features Endura-Shell construction for long-lasting durability and strength. The sleek, low-profile design with a classic brimmed look incorporates venting throughout to keep goggles clear and maintain comfort all day long." - Anon
- Expedition Fleece on Liner and Ear Pads
- Auto-Adjust Fit System
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Endura-Shell Construction
- Passive Ventilation
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- Weight: 545g
- Certification: CE 1077B
- Certification: ASTM 2040
Endura-shell two-piece construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
Control your helmet climate with the one-handed convenience of Anon’s active venting. Keep the warmth in or let the air out depending on your temperature.
Expedition Fleece Lining
Low pile and pill resistant, designed for maximum warmth and moisture-wicking during high heat riding and hiking.
Fitting dimensions for the Anon Highwire Ski Helmet are as follows: