Anon Invert Ski Helmet
- Lightweight helmet optimised for comfort with an auto-adjusting fit system
- Fuss-free magnetic Fidlock strap buckle instantly clips even when wearing gloves
- Goggle ventilation channels in the helmet brim help to exhaust warm air and reduce risk of lens fogging
- Expedition fleece liner and removable, audio-compatible ear pads
- Compliance: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040; Weight: 410g
Our View: Optimised for convenience, the Anon Invert helmet was designed to fit the bill as a "pick up and go" lid. The Auto-Adjust Fit System and Fidlock strap buckle mean you'll be ready to take to the hill right after slipping the Invert on!
"The Anon Invert features In-Mold shell construction for the best in comfort with a sleek, low-profile fit and performance. Multiple vents keep goggles clear and maintain comfort all day long. The Auto-Adjust Fit System makes it easy to find the perfect fit, and the Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves." - anon.
- Weight: 410g
- Auto-Adjust Fit System
- Simple Fit
- Passive Ventilation
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- In-Mold Shell Construction
- Expedition Fleece Liner and Ear Pads
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Fidlock Snap Helmet Buckle
- Certification: CE 1077B
- Certification: ASTM 2040
In-Mold Shell Construction
In-mold helmets fuse a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for the best in comfort with a sleek, low profile fit and feel.
Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pulls moisture out the back.
Expadition Fleece Lining
Low pile and pill resistant, designed for maximum warmth and moisture-wicking during high heat riding and hiking.
Anon Simple Fit
Removable ear pads and liners make every model easily convertible for riders who want to run a beanie and goggle under their lid without sacrificing comfort.
Fidlock Snap Buckle
Fidlock’s magnetic SNAP helmet buckle lets you open it with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves, closing it is just as easy.
A range of features combine to keep air moving through the helmet. If your goggle feature vents, these will pair up with the channels in the helmet brim to exhaust warm, fog-causing air.
Fitting dimensions for the Anon Invert Ski Helmet are as follows: