Anon Invert Ski Helmet
- Construction In-mold shell construction with an EPS liner for a low-profile fit
- Features Fuss-free Fidlock magnetic buckle and pill-resistant fleece lining
- Certification CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Venting 10 passive ventilation channels maintain airflow when on the move
- Fit Elasticated auto-adjust fit system flexes around the head for a perfect fit
- Weight 410 grams (medium size)
Optimised for convenience, the Anon Invert helmet was designed to fit the bill as a "pick up and go" lid. The Auto-Adjust Fit System and Fidlock strap buckle mean you'll be ready to take to the hill right after slipping the Invert on.
The Anon Invert Helmet features in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel and low-profile fit. Multiple vents maintain airflow for fog-free goggles and all-day climate control. Our auto-adjust fit design makes for a perfect fit every time, and a Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves.
Fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner, allowing for better ventilation systems compared to traditional designs.
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) coats the inside of the helmet shell to absorb energy by compressing in the event of impact, reducing the risk of head injury.
Fidlock Magnetic Buckle
The pinch-free, one-handed Fidlock buckle uses magnets to not only create a secure locking force but also a simple open-close mechanism even when wearing gloves.
Fitting dimensions for the Anon Invert Ski Helmet are as follows: