Anon Raven Ski Helmet
- Brimmed hardshell women's helmet with auto-adjust fit system and a low-profile shape
- Passive Ventilation channels keep you air conditioned when on the move
- Long-Hair fleece liner and ear pads will offer maximum warmth and comfort
- Fuss-free magnetic Fidlock strap buckle instantly clips even when wearing gloves
- Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040; Weight: 545g
Our View: Anon's classic low-profile style has been boosted with new tech in the Raven helmet. The auto-adjust fit system makes it easy to find the perfect fit, and the Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves.
"The women’s Anon Raven helmet features Endura-Shell construction for long-lasting durability and strength. The sleek, low-profile design incorporates venting throughout to keep goggles clear and maintain comfort all day long." - Anon
- Long-Hair Fleece on Liner and Ear Pads
- Auto-Adjust Fit System
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Endura-Shell Construction
- Passive Ventilation
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- Weight: 545g
- Certification: CE 1077B
- Certification: ASTM 2040
Endura-shell two-piece construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
Control your helmet climate with the one-handed convenience of Anon’s active venting. Keep the warmth in or let the air out depending on your temperature.
Long Haired Fleece Lining
Women’s-specific with a silky feel that won’t pill, designed for premium warmth and comfort.
Fitting dimensions for the Anon Raven Ski Helmet are as follows: