Anon Raven Ski Helmet
- Construction Endura-shell construction for dent and ding-resistant durability
- Features Fidlock magnetic buckle and long-hair fleece lining
- Certification CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Venting 8 passive ventilation channels maintain airflow when on the move
- Fit Elasticated auto-adjust fit system flexes around the head for a perfect fit
- Weight 545 grams (medium size)
Anon's classic low-profile style has been boosted with new tech in the Raven helmet. The auto-adjust fit system makes it easy to find the perfect fit, and the Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves.
"The women’s Anon Raven helmet features Endura-Shell construction for long-lasting durability and strength. The sleek, low-profile design incorporates venting throughout to keep goggles clear and maintain comfort all day long." - Anon
- Long-Hair Fleece on Liner and Ear Pads
- Auto-Adjust Fit System
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Endura-Shell Construction
- Passive Ventilation
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- Weight: 545g
- Certification: CE 1077B
- Certification: ASTM 2040
Endura-shell two-piece construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
Control your helmet climate with the one-handed convenience of Anon’s active venting. Keep the warmth in or let the air out depending on your temperature.
Long Haired Fleece Lining
Women’s-specific with a silky feel that won’t pill, designed for premium warmth and comfort.
Fitting dimensions for the Anon Raven Ski Helmet are as follows: