Atomic Count Jr Ski Helmet
- Construction In-mold shell construction with an EPS liner for a low-profile fit
- Features Holo core construction with ear fit system and strap station
- Certification CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Venting Passive Aircon Venting keeps air flowing through the helmet when on the move
- Fit 360° Fit System provides an exact fit with your head size and shape
- Weight 350 grams (small size)
The Atomic Count Jr is perfect for kids finding their feet on the mountain. An adjustable Ear Fit System works with a drawcord to keep the cold air out, plus a Strap Station to keep goggles in place and prevents them getting tangled or folded.
For kids helmets, safety is number one priority – and our Atomic Count Jr helmet features an in-mold construction that offers young skiers all the protection they need, even exceeding industry standards. Of course number two priority is to feel comfy and look cool! To make sure that’s the case we’ve made it really lightweight and given it a freeski-inspired design.
Fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner, allowing for better ventilation systems compared to traditional designs.
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) coats the inside of the helmet shell to absorb energy by compressing in the event of impact, reducing the risk of head injury.
This unique ‘egg-carton’ construction creates an extended crumple zone for maximized shock absorption. It also comes with ventilation holes so it’s cooler and lighter.
These are the fitting measurements for the Atomic Count Jr ski helmet: