Atomic Count Jr Ski Helmet
- Lightweight in-mold kids helmet with adjustable fitting and goggle Strap Station
- Holo Core construction creates an extended crumple zone for maximised shock absorption
- Passive Aircon Venting keeps air flowing through the helmet when on the move
- 360° Fit System enables you to fine-tune the fit to your head size and shape
- Certification: CE EN 1077:2007 Class B; ASTM F 2040
Our View: The Atomic Count Jr is perfect for kids finding their feet on the mountain. An adjustable Ear Fit System works with a drawcord to keep the cold air out, plus a Strap Station to keep goggles in place and prevents them getting tangled or folded.
"For kids helmets, safety is number one priority – and our Atomic Count Jr helmet features an in-mold construction that offers young skiers all the protection they need, even exceeding industry standards. Of course number two priority is to feel comfy and look cool! To make sure that’s the case we’ve made it really lightweight and given it a freeski-inspired design." - Atomic
- In-Mold Shell
- Holo Core
- Ear Fit System
- 360° Fit System
- Strap Station
- Aircon Venting
- Removable and Washable Full Cap Lining
- Audio Compatible Ear Pads
- Certification: ASTM F 2040
- Certification: CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
360° Fit System
This progressive 360° Fit System enables you fit fine-tune the helmet not only to your head size but also your head shape.
Audio Compactible Ear Pads
The earpads fitted to this design are audio compatible, allowing you to use drop-in audio systems such as the Outdoor Tech Chips pictured. Shop our range of Outdoor Tech audio systems by following this link.
This unique 'egg-carton' construction creates an extended crumple zone for maximised shock absorption. It also comes with ventilation holes so it's cooler and lighter. This means up to 30% higher impact protection than industry safety standards require.
These are the fitting measurements for the Atomic Count Jr ski helmet: