Atomic Count XTD Ski Helmet
- Construction Hybrid in-mold dual shell construction with an EPS liner for a low-profile fit
- Features RECCO rescue reflector, reflective strap station and Merino 3M™ X-Static Lining
- Certification CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Venting Active Aircon Venting with Hole Core ventilated lining
- Fit Live Fit technology with height-adjustable 360° Fit System
- Weight 390 grams (small size)
The Count XTD is a helmet created by tourers for tourers. Its extra light and loaded it with features like a RECCO® reflector and a reflective Strap Station Also suitable for general all-mountain skiing, particularly with its awesome individual fit created by Live Fit and a 360° adjustment system to fine-tune your fit.
Developed here at Atomic HQ, Count XTD is a helmet created by tourers for tourers. It’s extra light and loaded with touring features like a RECCO reflector detectable by mountain rescue teams, and a reflective Strap Station that holds a headlamp in place for night touring and stops goggles from twisting.
Hybrid Dual Shell
Hybrid shells combine the best of both worlds in helmet construction. The upper part is ABS hard-shell for extra stability and protection. The lower part is in-mold to keep the weight down.
Live Fit pads form a wide band of memory foam that adapts precisely to your head for an instant individual fit. Offering 100% personalized comfort guaranteed for every skier.
This unique ‘egg-carton’ construction creates an extended crumple zone for maximized shock absorption. It also comes with ventilation holes so it’s cooler and lighter.
These are the fitting measurements for the Atomic Count XTD ski helmet: