Atomic Four AMID Ski Helmet
- Construction Hybrid in-mold construction with HOLO Core technology
- Features AMID dual-density foam provides up to 40% higher impact protection than industry standards
- Certification CE EN 1077 Class B; ASTM F 2040
- Venting Optimised Aircon Ventilation channels
- Fit Height-adjustable 360° Fit System with removable liner and earpads
- Weight 550 grams (medium size)
Brand new into Atomic's range of top-end helmets, the Four AMID offers prtection for big hits in a low-profile design, ideal for all day out on the mountain when you go with the flow.
Atomic Four AMID helmet is a hugely popular model from the Atomic Four family, which brings a totally fresh approach to all-mountain helmet design. The unique combination of AMID technology and Holo Core offers up to 40% more impact protection than industry safety standards – this helmet will keep you perfectly protected anytime, and in any terrain.
Hybrid Dual Shell
Hybrid shells combine the best of both worlds in helmet construction. The upper part is ABS hard-shell for extra stability and protection. The lower part is in-mold to keep the weight down.
AMID is a revolutionary dual-density foam system which is fixed to the helmet’s core and free to move in all directions. This means better protection against impacts from all directions.
This unique ‘egg-carton’ construction creates an extended crumple zone for maximized shock absorption. It also comes with ventilation holes so it’s cooler and lighter.
These are the fitting measurements for the Atomic Four AMID ski helmet: