Atomic Revent+ AMID Ski Helmet
- Construction Hybrid construction with HOLO Core technology
- Features AMID dual-density foam provides up to 40% higher impact protection than industry standards
- Certification CE EN 1077 Class B; ASTM F 2040
- Venting 11 ventilation channels with Active air-con venting
- Fit Height-adjustable 360° Fit System with Live Fit
- Weight 550 grams (medium size)
The Revent+ Amid is Atomic's newest entry into top of the line protection. Featuring AMID impact protection system to dampen oblique impacts and keep you safe out on the slopes.
Protection for big hits and a cool low-profile silhouette, the super-value Atomic Revent has all you need for serious all-mountain skiing. That includes Atomic Holo Core, giving you up to 30% higher protection than industry safety standards, plus a height-adjustable fit system and super low weight. A top all-mountain helmet.
Hybrid Dual Shell
Hybrid shells combine the best of both worlds in helmet construction. The upper part is ABS hard-shell for extra stability and protection. The lower part is in-mold to keep the weight down.
AMID is a revolutionary dual-density foam system which is fixed to the helmet’s core and free to move in all directions. This means better protection against impacts from all directions.
This unique ‘egg-carton’ construction creates an extended crumple zone for maximized shock absorption. It also comes with ventilation holes so it’s cooler and lighter.
These are the fitting measurements for the Atomic Revent+ AMID ski helmet: