Giro Ledge Ski Helmet
- Skate-style design with tough Hard Shell construction
- Removable Auto Loc 2 Fit System automatically adjusts to cradle the head for a secure, comfortable fit
- Stack Ventilation - works in tandem with goggle ventilation to exhaust moist, fog-causing air
- Seamlessly comptaible with Giro's range of goggles
- Compliance: ASTM F2040-11/CE EN1077, Weight: 445g
Our View: The Ledge offers adult riders a clean minimalist skate-inspired design, On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning, and removable fit system, goggle retainer and earpads, and a complete range of functional features that have made Giro renowned for combining revolutionary technology with iconic design.
"The Ledge helmet features a clean, minimalist skate-style design with Hard Shell Construction built for street and park riding. Under-the-hood muscle meets modern technology with removable Auto Loc 2 Fit System and ample venting. The Ledge is super modifiable with removable goggle retainer and earpads to get just the right look. " - Giro
- Hard Shell Construction
- Auto Loc 2 Fit System - removable
- On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning
- Super Cool Vents
- Stack Ventilation
- Removable goggle retainer
- Removable earpads
- Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
- Compliance: ASTM F2040-11/CE EN1077
- Weight: 445g
Hard Shell Construction
Hard Shell Construction produces great helmets at a great price. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
Auto Loc™ 2 Fit System
A simple, durable self-adjusting fit system designed to take the hassle out of fitting and wearing a helmet. It automatically adjusts to cradle your head once you set the system to one of the three different circumference settings. A new vertical tuning feature helps dial in your fit and goggle set up.
Super Cool™ Vents
Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
Giro's Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
Giro Ledge Ski Helmet Fitting Guide
Sizing for the Giro Ledge ski helmet is as follows: