Oakley MOD 1 MIPS Ski Helmet
- Construction In-mold polycarbonate outer shell with an EPS impact-absorbing liner
- Features MIPS technology provides added protection from brain injury in rotational impacts
- Certification CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Venting 6 passive ventilation channels with a goggle vent in the helmet brim
- Fit BOA 360 Fit System to deliver an exact fit with fully adjustable design
Inspired by the classic skate-style helmet The Oakley MOD 1 MIPS delivers a lightweight, simplistic design with a premium functionality. The additional MIPS membrane offers an additional aspect of protection from rotational brain injury.
A lightweight and low-profile design inspired by the classic skate-style helmet. The MOD1 delivers simplicity with premium functionality for wherever your on-mountain adventures take you.
An injection-moulded polycarbonate shell is wrapped around an EPS liner. A tough yet super-light design that keeps the fit of the helmet comfortable for prolonged wear.
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) coats the inside of the helmet shell to absorb energy by compressing in the event of impact, reducing the risk of head injury.
The multi-directional impact protection system. A low-friction membrane absorbs rotational energy from oblique impact, reducing violent forces on the brain and associated injury.
Fit & Comfort Technology
BOA 360° Fit System
A dial-actuated adjustable fitting system. The helmet is capable of accommodating a range of sizes by tightening or loosening to provide a comfortable and secure fit.
The magnetic Fidlock buckle securely fastens the helmet strap instantly without the need for securing a clip. The buckle can be closed or opened when wearing gloves.
These are the fitting measurements for the Oakley MOD 1 MIPS ski helmet: