Oakley MOD 1 Ski Helmet
- Construction In-mold polycarbonate outer shell with an EPS impact-absorbing liner
- Features Magnetic Fidlock helmet buckle for a convenient clip-in even with gloves
- Certification CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Venting 6 passive ventilation channels with a goggle vent to reduce risk of lens fogging
- Fit BOA 360 Fit System to deliver an exact fit with fully adjustable design
Inspired by the classic skate-style helmet The Oakley MOD 1 delivers a lightweight, simplistic design with a premium functionality. Goggle ventilation allows hot air to flow unobstructed from the goggle through the brim ventilation and reduce the risk of the goggle lens fogging up.
A lightweight and low-profile design inspired by the classic skate-style helmet. The MOD1 delivers simplicity with premium functionality for wherever your on-mountain adventures take you.
An injection-moulded polycarbonate shell is wrapped around an EPS liner. A tough yet super-light design that keeps the fit of the helmet comfortable for prolonged wear.
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) coats the inside of the helmet shell to absorb energy by compressing in the event of impact, reducing the risk of head injury.
Fit & Comfort Technology
BOA 360° Fit System
A dial-actuated adjustable fitting system. The helmet is capable of accommodating a range of sizes by tightening or loosening to provide a comfortable and secure fit.
The magnetic Fidlock buckle securely fastens the helmet strap instantly without the need for securing a clip. The buckle can be closed or opened when wearing gloves.
These are the fitting measurements for the Oakley MOD 1 ski helmet: