Roxy Alley Oop Ski Helmet
- Construction ABS shell super-strong construction with EPS shock absorber foam
- Features Full textile lining with removable ear pads
- Certification CE EN 1077 Class B
- Venting Passive front and top venting to increase air flow
- Fit Dial adjustable fit system
- Weight 495 grams (medium size)
Style and functionality go hand in hand with the Alley Oop, a great looking helmet that compliments any rider. Utilising an adjustable fit system and an inner fleece lining, comfort is enhanced for all-day out on the slopes.
- ABS shell construction
- Passive top venting shell to increase airflow
- Integrated fit system
- Integral fleece lining
- Removable ear pads
- Weight: 495g
- Certification: CE-EN 1077:2007, Class B
Roxy's ABS construction is made up of a durable, high-density, injection-moulded shell and a shock absorbing EPS liner; ideal for aggressive riding.
This model is available with a dial-adjustable fit system to help perfect the fit of your helmet, ensuring it is snug and secure all day long.
Removable Ear Pads
Roxy use thermoformed light and soft earpads for added warmth and snug comfort. They're easily removable to change from winter time to spring time.
Roxy's washable linings put an end to sweat-soaked helmets, allowing you to keep your headwear fresh. Ride strong and fast, doesn't matter the sweat and smell!
Class B Certified
Class B certified helmets are optimised for use by alpine skiers and snowboarders, passing the safety tests required for these disciplines. Not suitable for motorcycle use.
Roxy helmets enjoy compatibility with goggles in a wide range of shapes and sizes and are specifically tailored to match Roxy's range of goggles.
These are the fitting measurements for the Roxy Alley Oop ski helmet: