Scott Apic Ski Helmet
- Tough ABS hardshell construction with impact-absorbing EPS liner
- MRAS Fit System allows for a fine-tuned fit on the fly
- Passive G-vent System encourages airflow to prevent overheating
- Passive ventilation channels maintain airflow to prevent overheating
- Certification: EN1077/Class B
Our View: The Scott Apic ski helmet is comfortable and durable, perfect for all day use on the mountain. The passive goggle venting system will keep your goggles free of fog when worn with the helmet, whilst the passive venting system will keep the head cool.
"The Scott Apic, a hard shell constructed, durable helmet. This versatile helmet is lightweight, comfortable, and offers a high level of protection." - Scott
- Snowsports-specific helmet
- ABS Hardshell Construction
- EPS Shock Absorbent Liner
- Fabric bottom wrap on front
- MRAS Adjustable Fit System
- Passive Venting System
- Passive Goggle Venting System
- Certification: CE EN1077B
M-RAS Fit System
An automatic locking system ensures the desired helmet fit is held securely. M-RAS offers uniform comfort throughout the helmet (270° head wrap). An oversized moulded wheel at the rear of the construction makes adjusting with one hand easy and height adjustment personalises individual fit.
The G-Vent System is Scott's most advanced helmet venting system. Intake vents placed on the front of the helmet, just above the goggle, pull air through the goggle frame removing stagnant air that causes fogging. The result is a venting system that allows your goggle and helmet to breathe more efficiently.
ABS Hard Shell Construction
ABS construction provides optimal strength, shock absorption and maximum durability, while a unique and carefully engineered EPS liner provides comfort and added protection.
The Comfort Liner is a one-piece fleece fitting. To keep the liner looking, feeling and smelling fresh it is removable and washable.
These are the fitting measurements for the Scott Apic ski helmet: