Scott Keeper 2 Junior Ski Helmet
- Construction Low profile and lightweight in-mold shell with EPS liner
- Features Removable earpads and padded chin strap
- Certification CE EN1077B
- Venting Passive ventilation channels with goggle vents in the brim
- Fit JRAS fully adjustable fit system
- Weight 500 grams (medium size)
The Scott Keeper 2 ski helmet is a comfortable kids helmet perfect for all day use. The In-Mold shell-constructed helmet is also lightweight, so kids won't even notice they are wearing it whilst tearing down the slopes.
The SCOTT Keeper 2 helmet has an EPS construction and an attractive look. It's an easy choice for a safe day out on the slopes.
An injection-moulded polycarbonate shell is wrapped around an EPS liner. A tough yet light design that keeps the fit of the helmet comfortable for prolonged wear.
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) coats the inside of the helmet shell to absorb energy by compressing in the event of impact, reducing the risk of head injury.
Fit & Comfort Technology
Junior RAS Fit System
Scott's user friendly dial actuated Rotary Adjustment System (RAS) provides an easily adjustable custom fit for maximum comfort.
These are the fitting measurements for the Scott Keeper 2 ski helmet: