Scott Track Ski Helmet
- Construction Lightweight in-mold shell with EPS liner
- Features 360° Pure Sound Technology for better hearing capabilities
- Certification CE EN 1077B
- Venting Passive venting system with 9 ventilation channels
- Fit Adjustable JRAS Fit System with goggle retainer
- Weight 500 grams (medium size)
The Scott Track helmet has many of the same features as the Track Plus, including the much improved padding and goggle retainer as well as 360° Pure Sound Technology.
The SCOTT Track helmet has many of the same features as the Track Plus, including the much improved padding and goggle retainer and 360° Pure Sound technology. Just goes to show, design and safety don't always come at the highest price.
An injection-moulded polycarbonate shell is wrapped around an EPS liner. A tough yet light design that keeps the fit of the helmet comfortable for prolonged wear.
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) coats the inside of the helmet shell to absorb energy by compressing in the event of impact, reducing the risk of head injury.
Fit & Comfort Technology
RAS Fit System
Scott's user friendly dial actuated Rotary Adjustment System (RAS) provides an easily adjustable custom fit for maximum comfort.
360° Pure Sound
A Scott unique technology designed to maximise your hearing capability and connect with your surroundings while wearing a Scott helmet.
These are the fitting measurements for the Scott Track ski helmet: